A crisp, sunny, early fall day as I write to you...Lots of cool gigs at great venues this month, many of them outdoors in scenic settings with all the Autumn trimmings. Here are some of the highlights-
- Peach Project back in action at end of Month October 29th at one of our favorite venues- Ranchero Cantina in Emerson NJ.
- Ray Solo at Mason Jar in Mahwah NJ 9/28, 10/ 5 & 10/26, & happy hours at Bourbon St in Nyack NY 9/29 10/13, 10/20 & 10/27. Also Fratello Ristorante in warwick 10/1 & 10/14.
- Longchamp, Manzo, Colonnato & Hogan at Maureen's Jazz Cellar in Nyack NY 10/13. Our 1st "Grateful Dead Night" at this intimate jazz club. Gonna be special throwing down DEAD tunes with this special ensemble.
- Longchamp & Manzo outdoors on weekend afternoons at angry orchard in Walden NY 10/1, Westtown Brew Works in Westtown NY 10/2 & 10/30, & Warwick Valley Winery in Warwick NY 10/23. Ray Solo at Palaia Winery in Highland Mills NY 10/23
- Open Mic Nite every Monday at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg NY
- Open Mic Nite 3rd Wednesday of every month at Joey's Bar & Lounge in West Milford NJ
- Longchamp & Manzo back at Mahwah Bar & Grille 9/30, and Ramsey Country Club 10/6.
- Private Parties & events. (Get in touch with us for your holiday events & book now!. From solo to bands- any event)
- Ray Solo Performances available for afternoon sessions at Adult Homes and Senior Community events.
- Also- Guitar, Banjo, Mandolin, Ukelele lessons from Ray Longchamp- any age, any level, any style.
Can't wait to see you out there- RRL