Greetings Folks- Thanks for your ongoing support at all of this month’s shows & events- it was a great January to start off the year! February's gonna be another busy month for us with lots of special events. Let's get right into it-
- The Longchamp & Manzo duo kick off their monthly schedule with an opening slot at the Winter Festival at Westtown Brew Works- we go on at 1:00 pm sharp. Then we are back again on 2/21 for more fun. We also have scheduled dates at the Ramsey Country Club (open to the public), the infamous MB&G and legendary Hilltop Inn.
- The Peach Project full band returns back to Ranchero Cantina! …We are still riding high after a fantastic outing up in lovely Bridgeport Connecticut at The Acoustic. We are now looking forward to raising the rafters at one of our favorite NJ venues- great stage, setting, lights, & great Tex Mex cuisine…dual guitars, dual keys, bass & drums.
- Excited to be back at Bourbon St of Nyack after a long hiatus for some happy hour gigs 2/11 & 2/19- one of my favorite solo venues to play at. There will be more “solo” action at the Mason Jar, Christopher's, Fratello Ristorante, Sunset Grille, & Simon Chophouse (a new venue for me). then a special Valentine's Day show at Joey's Bar & Lounge.
-Acoustic Open Mic every Monday at Rhodes North- always a great, communal musical experience for players & listeners. Come early & sign up. Also, I'm hosting Open Mic Nite the 3rd Wednesday of every month at Joey's Bar & Lounge.
- I have been doing some recording sessions at Taylor Made in North Caldwell, a world class studio. I'm available as a "hired gun" for any colleagues who needs some guitar tracks – leads or backing rhythm, slide or merely any style or genre (mandolin & banjo too!). Click this link & check out the studio page.
- Guitar Lessons are always available from Mr. Ray Longchamp (check out my teaching page http://www.raylongchamp.com/teaching.html). I also teach mandolin, 5 string banjo, ukelele, and offer bass guitarlessons as well.
- I'm also playing a few select senior communities and nursing homes during the earlier daytime afternoon hours - any interested parties or venues please feel free to get in touch- leave a message at this website.
- Also, thanks to my production team Scotty Mack, Ed Specht, & Bob Konig for all that you do.
Thanks again for all your support & see you out there, we’ll play our hearts out for ya! -RRL