Thanks for all your tremendous support in April. Huge enthusiastic turnouts for the Peach Project at Mason Jar and Sounds of Simon & Garfunkel at Ramsey Library. After a ridiculously busy month we continue with a May that is loaded up with great gigs.
- Ramsey High School Reunion Picnic at Adorno Fathers in Ramsey (open to friends & relatives & all classes) Saturday afternoon May 7th. I'll be playing at noon with Jazz virtuoso Mark Sganga & singer songwriter Mike Dann.
- A busy start to warm weather season for Peach Project-
- May 13 at the venerable Stanhope House- a historic old school blues venue that every big name in blues has passed through.
- May 21 back at The Acoustic in Bridgeport Connecticut for a follow-up with Stella Blues Band (Grateful Dead) after our initial sold out show.
- May 27 back in Bergen County at Ranchero Cantina for a home base show- great venue for music and dining.
- June 4th we go back to Mexicali Live, sharing the stage with our friends Wigjam- another Allmans & Dead show!
- June 5th- 7th annual Watkins Glen Revisited, with the "The Band" Band, & Reflections at Warwick Valley Winery
- June 11- another Fillmore Tribute series with Dead on the Tracks (Grateful Dead) and Some Guys & a Broad (Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, Led Zeppelin & more) at Pennings Farm.
- Tons of private parties (there are still some openings in the summer- we can do yours).
- Open Mic nights- every Monday at Rhodes North & the 3rd Wednesday of every month at Joey's bar & Lounge.
- Solos & Duos with Longchamp & Manzo throughout the month, check out the monthly events schedule.
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp- any age, any level, any style…also teach mandolin, banjo, & bass guitar.
***June 18th- Sounds of Simon & Garfunkel will be at The Hut in Ramsey (great concert venue). Along with the show there will be an optional wine tasting with a portion of the donation going to Table to Table Food Rescue program***
Can't wait to play our hearts out for all you folks- see you out there!