Greetings Folks- Summer's here and the time is right for-
a)- Dancing in the streets
b)- Fighting in the streets
c)- Listening to great music at some great venues, having some great cocktails & food while chilling out
Correct answer- (c)
Lets get right to highlights-
- Peach Project at annual Watkins Glen Revisited Concert at Warwick Valley Winery on Sunday 7/2. Again with two other powerhouse bands- The "The Band" Band, & Reflections. Another great afternoon of music by The Band, The Allman Brothers, & The Grateful Dead by three bands who know how to bring it. Show starts at noon- we go on a 2:00p.m.
- Peach Project on the road again at end of month with another show at The Acoustic in Bridgeport Connecticut- an all request show- on 7/28.
- Thanks to the huge crowds that came out to Warwick Vallley Winery shows with Peach Project & OMG, & Mexicali show with both bands (we'll be back there soon) as well as the Michael Allman show at Brian's Backyard Music Festival.
- Solo's & duos w/Longchamp & Manzo, Private Parties, Senior Communities.
- Open Mic Nites- Every Monday at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg NY, every Thursday at Sticks & Stones in Hawthorne NJ, & 2nd & 4th Wednesdays at Lampost Inn in Vernon NJ (there will be guest hosts while I'm on R&R)
- Guitar, banjo, mandolin, ukelele, bass lessons from Ray Longchamp. Locations in Vernon NJ and Ramsey NJ (or I can come to you). Any age, any level, any style.
- 7/4 - 7/19 = VACATION - soaking up the sun & fun then back to work.
See you out there !!!