March 2015 Newsletter:
Greetings Folks! - Thanks to all who came out during our well attended shows in January & February despite all the cold & snow. We're heating up again this month with a busy schedule & lots of special stuff!
- Peach Project starts & ends the schedule- Pennings Farm in Warwick NY 2/28 and Mason Jar in Mahwah NJ 3/28.
- Longchamp & Manzo "turbocharged' with Tom Hammer on keyboards, Scott Hogan on bass, & Frank Colonnato on drums at Maxfields in Boonton, a great music club, on 3/14. L&M will also be there as a duo on 3/19.
- Longchamp and Manzo's 1st appearance at Ranchero Cantina in Emerson 3/12- great restaurant & music venue with great food, nice stage & in house sound system. (Sneak preview- Â Peach Project will be there 4/25, our first gig with Glenn MacDermott back singing lead & playing organ- we're back to a two keyboard, two guitar band!)
- Ray solo at Mason Jar on St Patricks Day- dusting off my Irish tunes & lots of other stuff.
- Longchamp & Manzo back at Warwick Valley Winery 3/1.
- Ray solo at fine restaurants- Westtown Fare, Fratello, Joey's, The Huntsman.
- Open Mic Nite at Rhodes North in Sloatsburg NY every Monday night is slammin'- great fun for participants & listeners alike!
Thanks for the support- see you out there- RRL