The coming holidays are bringing lots of special musical events for us- can't wait to play for you folks. Here are the highlights-
- Peach Project with successive weekend shows- our annual Black Friday appearance at Mason Jar in Mahwah NJ 11/27, where we always get a great turnout of old & new friends on our home turf. (Are the rumors true that we will be doing our 1st ever rendition of "Mountain Jam"? You'll have to come & find out). Then we head to Mexicali Live on 12/4. The Alley Cats will be opening, featuring yours truly and Vinnie Manzo from Longchamp & Manzo, and Josh, John & Bob from Reflections, doing acoustic Grateful Dead music & more- great harmonies & improvisation. Don't miss either of these special shows.
- Our 1st library show with "Sounds of Simon & Garfunkel" at Ramsey Library on 12/6. We will be performing all the Simon & Garfunkel classics as well as Paul Simon songs & sprinkling in a little history & background.
- Longchamp & Manzo will be warming up Black Friday (11/27) at Warwick Valley Winery form 2 to 5. We'll also be back there 12/27. We'll be back at Westtown Brewworks in Westtown NY on 12/20, and Ranchero Cantina in Emerson NJ on 11/29 for a brunch gig starting at noon- you'll be sick of leftover turkey & stuffing by then, so come out for some fine brunch fare & music. Also, Ramsey Country Club 12/3- open to the public.
- Open Mic Nite at Rhodes North Tavern In Sloatsburg NY every Monday- the most fun you can have legally on a Monday night- come on out & be part of the family- participate in the music, or just listen & enjoy the great food & Rhodes North atmosphere.
- Ray Longchamp solo, private parties (give us a call, we can do yours- any event, any size band) & Kootz & Iron Rail gigs. New Years eve with Hip Replacements at Smokeys in Vernon NJ.
- Guitar lessons from Ray Longchamp catered to your needs- any age, any level, any style. I also teach mandolin, 5 string banjo, ukelele, & bass. Check out my teaching page.
Can't wait to do these shows for you folks- see you out there and have a wonderful & safe Thanksgiving & Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Festivus, et.al.- RRL